There are several types of nudes that I enjoy and I don’t mean the explicit variety (please folks, don’t flood my email with dick pics). I’m talking more along the lines of nude lipsticks, nude shoes and nude handbags. If I could scrap my whole wardrobe at this very moment and replace 90% of it with a neutral monochromatic palette, I’d be pumped. Aside from fashion, another type of nude that I welcome with open arms is this yummy blondie recipe. Soft, chewy and surprisingly simple to make, these Nude Blondies (not to be confused with nude blondes – let’s keep it PG-13 people) are now on heavy rotation in our house. While traditional blondies typically include regular chocolate chips, this recipe uses white chocolate instead. Trust me when I say that they are fucking delicious. I’d even go as far as to say that these Nude Blondies are the only type of nudes you’ll need today. However, if I’m wrong and your craving isn’t satisfied, I suggest heading on over to Tinder; I hear there’s an abundance of the other kind to be found there.
Scroll down to find this Nude Blondies recipe below. Enjoy!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and brown sugar until well blended. Add 2 eggs and vanilla until combined.
- Add baking powder and flour, mix until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into a parchment lined 9x9 baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool completely before removing blondies from parchment paper and cutting.
- Enjoy the nudes! 😉
If you like our recipe, follow us on Instagram @cashmereandcocktailsblog and use the hashtag #cashmereandcocktailsblog so we can give your post some love. Also, subscribe to the blog and never miss out on the action!