Hypothetically speaking, if I drank both piña coladas (one for each hand) immediately after photographing them, is Garth Brooks to blame for my afternoon drunkenness? No? Alright, fair enough. In my defense, these slushy drinks are too delicious to stop at one. Piña coladas scream white sand and teal water even if, like me, they’re drank on your back patio while watching the kids fight over whose turn it is to jump through the sprinkler. Scroll below to find this vacation-in-a-glass Piña Colada recipe.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 ½ cup ice
- ½ cup pineapple, frozen and diced
- 2 oz pineapple juice
- 2 oz coconut cream
- 2 oz white rum
- Pineapple slices to garnish
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Throw all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a Hurricane glass. If you don’t have a Hurricane glass and (like me) are too cheap to go buy one, simply use any tall glass you have on hand.
- Garnish with a pineapple slice and pretend you’re on the beach.
If you like our recipe, follow us on Instagram @cashmereandcocktailsblog and use the hashtag #cashmereandcocktailsblog so we can give your post some love. Also, subscribe to the blog and never miss out on the action!