This spicy mango margarita screams summer vacation!
I was so excited to partner with ANBL to bring you this awesome summer-inspired cocktail. It’s mixed with Patrón Citrónge Mango Liqueur which is made with natural mango essence. This smooth liqueur by Patron adds the perfect exotic twist to my favourite cocktail. Patrón Citrónge Mango Liqueur is one of the many new “Summer Ready” products available at ANBL. If you’re in New Brunswick, I highly recommend picking up a bottle and trying it yourself!
This refreshing cocktail arrives just in time for the warm weather. If you have poolside plans this summer (or if you don’t have a pool and run through the sprinkler like I do), this spicy mango margarita is a must. No lie: this spicy kick creates a fiesta in your frickin’ mouth.
I love a good margarita and this cocktail is definitely up there on my list of best drinks. The balance of sweet and spicy was delicious. Not a fan of heat? Try this Watermelon Margarita recipe instead. What’s your favourite margarita? Tell me in the comment box below.
Scroll below for this Spicy Mango Margarita recipe and if you haven’t already, don’t forget to subscribe!
Spicy Mango Margarita
- 2 oz Patron Citronge Mango Liqueur
- 1 oz Cointreau
- 2 oz Lime Juice
- 2 oz Mango Juice
- 1 oz Simple Syrup
- 1/2 Jalapeno, thinly sliced
- 1-2 tsp Tajin
- Rim cocktail glass with lime wedge and dip in Tajin. Fill with ice.
- Add 2-3 slices of jalapeno to cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice. Add Patron Citronge Mango Liqueur, Cointreau, lime juice, mango juice and simple syrup. Shake well (approx 30 seconds).
- Pour into prepared glass over ice.
- Add additional jalapeno slices and garnish with lime rinds if desired. Enjoy!
This post is in paid partnership with ANBL. All opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the businesses and brands that make Cashmere & Cocktails possible!
If you like this recipe, be sure to subscribe to this blog, follow me on Instagram and use the hashtag #cashmereandcocktailsblog so I can give your post some love. Looking for food photography tips and tricks? Subscribe to my YouTube channel and never miss out on the action!
Recipes you may also like: