There are few things in life that I love more than coffee. Throw a splash (or tsunami) of alcohol into it and “you had me at hello”, so to speak. With the sunny weather here at last, iced coffees are one of my favourite cold drink options. And yes, I know – how very basic of me, right? Wrong. Scroll below for my Not Your Basic Bitch Iced Coffee Recipe. You. Are. Welcome.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 5oz of coffee (the stronger the better)
- 1oz of Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 oz of Kahlua
Here’s what you’ll do:
1. Brew coffee and let cool completely.
2. Fill glass to the rim with ice.
3. Add Kahlua and Baileys. I used 1oz of each but if you choose to free pour I won’t judge you.
4. Add coffee and stir.